Sunday 12 June 2016

2016 NEW LOOK WEBSITE!!!! And what we have been up to!

We are back for 2016 and we can't wait to share with you the new changes. The one big change I have personally is my BRAND NEW WEBSITE for 2016. The website will be up to-date with new information of all the products you can add to my DJ set ups and up to-date Blogs!

Please visit my new website on at : www.adiehughes.co.uk


Birmingham mobile disco, wedding DJ Adie Hughes, Corporate DJ


I have introduced a new social media side to the business with brining Instagram, Blogs, Twitter and of course Facebook. Our events team will be posting on various social formats as the events happen, so please follow us.

As for myself, I have been DJ'ing all over the country as always on some very high end corporate events and classy weddings. I have worked a lot this year in Gloucester, Cotswolds and Bristol areas at some new stunning venues. Manor Hill House near Bromsgrove/Droitwich I have worked at a few times with their amazing team. We also installed the all new PA system and Battery wifi lighting.

2016 I have worked along side the Kaiser Chiefs, Dara O'Briain and DJ along side Nick Grimshaw and many more which has been great fun.

Equipment as a company we have invested in new audio by Yamaha and Lighting with new Rogue moving heads and our stunning Wireless, Wifi battery uplighting which has been enjoyed by clients all over the country - finally, no ugly cables, quick install, tidy setups and these can go outside too with our rain covers.

Keep coming back to my blog as lots will be posted each week and events as they happen.