Monday 27 June 2016

Avoncroft Museum on Adie Hughes website


Well the wedding season is in full swing and myself and my team are working on all new content for blogs, social media and websites.

We are bringing pages of venues into my website and the most recent is the stunning Avoncroft Museum in Bromsgrove that I love working at. 

This is a venue where I have used our stunning 100% WIRELESS uplighting on and totally transforms the room for the evening reception. This can be simple for complimenting your chosen wedding colours or any colour you would like, on the evening couples love the lighting to fade in colours to give that party feeling!


Avoncroft Wedding Ceremony Lighting Wirless uplighting
Lighting for wedding ceremony


Avoncroft museum LED Moonlighting Uplighting Adie Hughes DJ
Deep pink LED Wireless Uplighting

For more information on DJ Adie Hughes and his Avoncroft Museum webpage please visit: LINK